AGROGEL® solubilization and its slow mineralization act on ureic nitrogen to:
- prevent urea from rapidly solubilizing;
- prevent urease attack for as long as ureic Nitrogen is bound to the matrix;
- release ureic nitrogen progressively, according to AGROGEL® mineralization processes;
- maintain in the solubility areas of ureic Nitrogen acid pH values that block urease action.
Advantages and benefits:
- slow release regulated by the environment and soil.
► benefit: what is needed, when it is needed
- reduction of the need for repeat nitrogen fertilization.
► benefit: healthy produce, no harmfull for produce
- no loss due to leaching or volatilization.
► benefit: greater efficiency, no environmental risk, energy saving
- vegetative equilibrium of crop.
► benefit: no surplus, no imbalance
- absence of toxic nitrates accumulation in plant tissues.
► benefit: healthy produce, no harmful for produce
- production quantity and quality.
► benefit: increase in production income
- lower proneness to cryptogamic diseases.
► benefit: higher resistance, less waste, reduced pesticide/strong>